In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) we provide the identifying data of our company.
Corporate name: Fundación Centro de Innovación de Infraestructuras Inteligentes
Tax identification number: G19272822
Registered office: Avenida Buendía 11, 2nd Floor Office 68
Phone: 949 88 14 93
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
The User warrants that the information provided is true, correct, complete and up-to-date, and therefore assumes liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage that could occur as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
If the information provided identifies a third party, the User expressly warrants that the said third party has been duly informed as to the purpose for providing such details to the RESPONSIBLE and has given authorisation therefor.
As for personal information requested through website forms, Users must provide, at a minimum, any details marked with an asterisk. If such compulsory information is not provided, the RESPONSIBLE will be unable to accept and process your request.
2.1 What do we use your personal details for?
Personal details collected through the Website, Blog or Mobile App will be kept on file by the RESPONSIBLE for the purpose of managing our User base and responding to requests or questions.
More specifically, the RESPONSIBLE may use your information for the following:
– User management, response to requests and consultations.
– Sending of newsletters and alerts through any channels, including by electronic means (such as email, web communications)
2.2 How is data treatment authorised?
The legal basis for the use and/or sharing of details as explained above is User consent.
Details collected will be held on file for the following periods of time, and for the number of years required for complying with any relevant legal obligations, where applicable:
– Users submitting requests and/or questions: the time required for responding thereto.
– Users subscribing to alerts/newsletters: until a request for cancellation is received from the User.
– Users registered on the Blog or App: until a request for cancellation is received from the User.
2.3 What are your rights in relation to the information provided?
- Users have the right to access all personal details held, transfer such details, request a correction if required, or delete all details if, amongst other reasons, such information is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Under certain circumstances, Users may i) request restriction on the usage of their personal details, in which case the RESPONSIBLE will keep such details on file only for the purposes of exercising or responding to any possible claims; ii) oppose the treatment of details for personal reasons, in which case we will cease to use such data, unless for compliance with our legal obligations or exercising or responding to claims.
- In order to exercise any rights in relation to data protection, or to revoke any consents given, the User must send an application in writing to FERROVIAL, S.A., C/Príncipe de Vergara 135, specifying “Data Protection” as a reference.
- Users may file a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es), in particular if they fail to obtain satisfaction in the exercise of any rights herein.
Users may also request cancellation as a registered user of or subscriber to any of our newsletters and / or alerts by sending an email to email@example.com.